The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Adherence to lithium in naturalistic settings: results from a nationwide pharmacoepidemiological study
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 730–736, November 2007
How to Cite
Kessing, L. V., Søndergård, L., Kvist, K. and Andersen, P. K. (2007), Adherence to lithium in naturalistic settings: results from a nationwide pharmacoepidemiological study. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 730–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00405.x
A prior version of the results was presented at the Fourth European Stanley Foundation Conference on Bipolar Disorder, September 2004, Århus, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Received 17 May 2005, revised and accepted for publication 7 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!