The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Relationships between insight and psychosocial adjustment in patients with bipolar I disorder
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 737–742, November 2007
How to Cite
Yen, C.-F., Chen, C.-S., Yang, S.-J., Ko, C.-H., Yen, J.-Y. and Huang, C.-F. (2007), Relationships between insight and psychosocial adjustment in patients with bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 737–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00406.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Received 2 May 2005, revised and accepted for publication 7 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.