The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Neural activation during encoding of emotional faces in pediatric bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 679–692, November 2007
How to Cite
Dickstein, D. P., Rich, B. A., Roberson-Nay, R., Berghorst, L., Vinton, D., Pine, D. S. and Leibenluft, E. (2007), Neural activation during encoding of emotional faces in pediatric bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 679–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00418.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Received 23 February 2006, revised and accepted for publication 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.