The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
The early manifestations of bipolar disorder: a longitudinal prospective study of the offspring of bipolar parents
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 828–838, December 2007
How to Cite
Duffy, A., Alda, M., Crawford, L., Milin, R. and Grof, P. (2007), The early manifestations of bipolar disorder: a longitudinal prospective study of the offspring of bipolar parents. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 828–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00421.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 10 March 2006, revised and accepted for publication 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!