The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Mood and anxiety spectrum as a means to identify clinically relevant subtypes of bipolar I disorder1
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 462–467, August 2007
How to Cite
Fagiolini, A., Frank, E., Rucci, P., Cassano, G. B., Turkin, S. and Kupfer, D. J. (2007), Mood and anxiety spectrum as a means to identify clinically relevant subtypes of bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 462–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00443.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 29 March 2006, revised and accepted for publication 13 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!