JB receives/d research support from, is/has been a speaker for, or is/ has been on the advisory board for Shire Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, McNeil, Abbott, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, New River Pharmaceuticals, Cephalon, Janssen, Novartis, UCB Pharma, AstraZeneca, Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Neurosearch, Stanley Medical Institute, Inc., Lilly Foundation, Prechter Foundation, NIMH, NICHD and NIDA. EM receives/d grant support from McNeil Pediatrics and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. TS receives research support from Shire Laboratories, Inc., Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, McNeil, Novartis, and NIMH; serves on the speakers bureaus for GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., Novartis, Wyeth Ayerst, Shire Laboratories, Inc., McNeil; and is on the advisory boards for Shire Laboratories, Inc., Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, McNeil, and Novartis. MD, MA, and JW have no conflicts to disclose.
A prospective open-label treatment trial of ziprasidone monotherapy in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 888–894, December 2007
How to Cite
Biederman, J., Mick, E., Spencer, T., Dougherty, M., Aleardi, M. and Wozniak, J. (2007), A prospective open-label treatment trial of ziprasidone monotherapy in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 888–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00450.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 9 March 2006, revised and accepted for publication 26 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.