The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Abnormal cellular energy and phospholipid metabolism in the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex of medication-free individuals with bipolar disorder: an in vivo1H MRS study
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s1, pages 119–127, June 2007
How to Cite
Frey, B. N., Stanley, J. A., Nery, F. G., Serap Monkul, E., Nicoletti, M. A., Chen, H.-H., Hatch, J. P., Caetano, S. C., Ortiz, O., Kapczinski, F. and Soares, J. C. (2007), Abnormal cellular energy and phospholipid metabolism in the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex of medication-free individuals with bipolar disorder: an in vivo1H MRS study. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00454.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received 3 July 2006; revised and accepted for publication 10 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.