The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Psychotic features in bipolar and unipolar depression
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 901–906, December 2007
How to Cite
Goes, F. S., Sadler, B., Toolan, J., Zamoiski, R. D., Mondimore, F. M., MacKinnon, D. F., Schweizer, B., The Bipolar Disorder Phenome Group, Raymond DePaulo, J. and Potash, J. B. (2007), Psychotic features in bipolar and unipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 901–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00460.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 6 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 15 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.