MH serves on the speakers bureau of Eli Lilly & Co. MD is a member of the advisory boards of Eli Lilly & Co., UCB, Medice, Shire, and Cephalon. JMF has received research funding from the Eli Lilly Foundation, Janssen, Celltech/UCB; travel grants from or consultant to Sanofi-aventis, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, J&J, Celltech/UCB, Eli Lilly & Co., Medice, Novartis, Pfizer, Ratiopharm, Sanofi-Synthelabo; and is a member of a DSMB for Pfizer. GL is a member of the advisory boards of Medice and Eli Lilly & Co. KS has received research funding from AstraZeneca, Celltech/UCB, Janssen-Cilag, Lundbeck, Medice; and was a member of the advisory board of Eli Lilly & Co. FP is a member of the advisory boards of Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen Cilag, AstraZeneca, and Novartis. SB, KG, JP, and MH do not have any financial relationships to disclose.
Prevalence of the Child Behavior Checklist-pediatric bipolar disorder phenotype in a German general population sample
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 895–900, December 2007
How to Cite
Holtmann, M., Bölte, S., Goth, K., Döpfner, M., Plück, J., Huss, M., Fegert, J. M., Lehmkuhl, G., Schmeck, K. and Poustka, F. (2007), Prevalence of the Child Behavior Checklist-pediatric bipolar disorder phenotype in a German general population sample. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 895–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00463.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 10 February 2006, revised and accepted for publication 5 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.