The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Rapid tryptophan depletion as a treatment for acute mania: a double-blind, pilot-controlled study
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 884–887, December 2007
How to Cite
Applebaum, J., Bersudsky, Y. and Klein, E. (2007), Rapid tryptophan depletion as a treatment for acute mania: a double-blind, pilot-controlled study. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 884–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00466.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 21 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 22 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.