The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Three times more days depressed than manic or hypomanic in both bipolar I and bipolar II disorder1
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 531–535, August 2007
How to Cite
Kupka, R. W., Altshuler, L. L., Nolen, W. A., Suppes, T., Luckenbaugh, D. A., Leverich, G. S., Frye, M. A., Keck, P. E., McElroy, S. L., Grunze, H. and Post, R. M. (2007), Three times more days depressed than manic or hypomanic in both bipolar I and bipolar II disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 531–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00467.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 18 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 22 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.