AMM was an American Psychiatric Association Bristol-Meyers Squibb Fellow in Public and Community Psychiatry when this paper was written. PH receives research support from the Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program, the National Institute for Mental Health, GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffman LaRoche and AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, and serves on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., GlaxoSmithKline, and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. MSH and ADB have no reported conflict of interest.
Hepatitis C testing and infection rates in bipolar patients with and without comorbid substance use disorders
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 266–270, March 2008
How to Cite
Matthews, A. M., Huckans, M. S., Blackwell, A. D. and Hauser, P. (2008), Hepatitis C testing and infection rates in bipolar patients with and without comorbid substance use disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 266–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00472.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received 21 March 2006, revised and accepted for publication 13 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.