This letter reflects the opinions of the author and not of the Department of Defense or the Veterans Administration. Also, the author of this paper does not have any financial disclosures that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
A unique consideration regarding medication compliance for bipolar affective disorder: exercise performance
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 928–929, December 2007
How to Cite
Benjamin, A. B. (2007), A unique consideration regarding medication compliance for bipolar affective disorder: exercise performance. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 928–929. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00474.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.