MB has received grant funding or research support from Beyond Blue, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., the Geelong Medical Research Foundation, GlaxoSmithKline, Mayne Pharma, MBF, NHMRC, Novartis, Organon, Servier and the Stanley Medical Research Foundation; has acted as a consultant to AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, Lundbeck and Pfizer; and has served on the speakers bureau for AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, Lundbeck, Organon, Pfizer, Sanofi-Synthelabo, Solvay Pharmaceuticals and Wyeth. PC has received grant funding/research support from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co. and Janssen; however, no commercial association that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this particular manuscript is reported. GSM has received research support from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer and Wyeth; and has served on the advisory boards for AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co. and Wyeth. SD has received grant funding or research support from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Mayne Pharma, Novartis and Organon. LNY has received grant support from and servers as a speaker and member of the advisory board for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Novartis, Pfizer and Servier. NL, KH, AY and PMcG do not have any reported conflict of interest.
Setting the stage: from prodrome to treatment resistance in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 671–678, November 2007
How to Cite
Berk, M., Conus, P., Lucas, N., Hallam, K., Malhi, G. S., Dodd, S., Yatham, L. N., Yung, A. and McGorry, P. (2007), Setting the stage: from prodrome to treatment resistance in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 671–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00484.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Received 25 April 2006, revised and accepted for publication 1 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.