CUC serves as a consultant, advisor and/or lecturer for AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Intra-Cellular Therapeutics, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Otsuka and Solvay. JMK serves as a consultant, advisor and/or lecturer for Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen Pharmaceutica, Lundbeck, Otsuka and Wyeth. BAC serves as a consultant for Bristol-Myers Squibb and Janssen Pharmaceutica. JBP, TL, AA, CWS and AKM do not have any reported conflicts of interest.
Early identification and high-risk strategies for bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 324–338, June 2007
How to Cite
Correll, C. U., Penzner, J. B., Lencz, T., Auther, A., Smith, C. W., Malhotra, A. K., Kane, J. M. and Cornblatt, B. A. (2007), Early identification and high-risk strategies for bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 324–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00487.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Received 14 April 2006, revised and accepted for publication 18 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.