JFG has received research support from Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica, and Pfizer; has been a consultant to Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co. and GlaxoSmithKline; and is on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer. JLG and NG have no reported conflict of interest.
Predictors of trait aggression in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 285–292, March 2008
How to Cite
Garno, J. L., Gunawardane, N. and Goldberg, J. F. (2008), Predictors of trait aggression in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 285–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00489.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received 5 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 3 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.