AW was an employee of Sanofi-Aventis. LAS, VC, AB and AHY have no reported conflict of interest.
Effectiveness of mood stabilizers and antipsychotics in the maintenance phase of bipolar disorder: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 394–412, June 2007
How to Cite
Smith, L. A., Cornelius, V., Warnock, A., Bell, A. and Young, A. H. (2007), Effectiveness of mood stabilizers and antipsychotics in the maintenance phase of bipolar disorder: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 394–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00490.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Received 14 September 2005; revised and accepted for publication 31 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.