SD, GDT, SDB, LEVanC, MC, and MT are employees and/or shareholders of Eli Lilly & Co. MET has served as a consultant to Eli Lilly & Co., as well as to AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cephalon, Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Novartis, Organon, Pfizer, and Wyeth. This work was sponsored by Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co., study protocol F1D-MC-HGGY.
Onset of antidepressant effect of olanzapine and olanzapine/fluoxetine combination in bipolar depression
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 618–627, September 2007
How to Cite
Dubé, S., Tollefson, G. D., Thase, M. E., Briggs, S. D., Van Campen, L. E., Case, M. and Tohen, M. (2007), Onset of antidepressant effect of olanzapine and olanzapine/fluoxetine combination in bipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 618–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00491.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 20 July 2005, revised and accepted for publication 5 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.