JRC receives or has received research support from, acted as a consultant for, and/or served on a speakers bureau for Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Otsuka, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., Servier, and Solvay/Wyeth. RLF receives or has received research support from, acted as a consultant for, and/or served on a speakers bureau for Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Otsuka, Celltech-Medeva, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Co., New River, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Shire, and Solvay/Wyeth. MEP, CAD and JEF do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection to this manuscript.
Initiation of stimulant and antidepressant medication and clinical presentation in juvenile bipolar I disorder
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 334–341, March 2008
How to Cite
Pagano, M. E., Demeter, C. A., Faber, J. E., Calabrese, J. R. and Findling, R. L. (2008), Initiation of stimulant and antidepressant medication and clinical presentation in juvenile bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 334–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00496.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received 10 May 2006, revised and accepted for publication 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.