The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Cognitive impairment in later life in patients with early-onset bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 868–875, December 2007
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-Y., Lee, H.-C., Chen, C.-C. and Huang, Y.-L. (2007), Cognitive impairment in later life in patients with early-onset bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 868–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00498.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 13 November 2005, revised and accepted for publication 1 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.