The research described in this manuscript was funded by GlaxoSmithKline. JRC has received grant research support from Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Otsuka, the Cleveland Foundation, the Department of Defense, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, the Health Resources Services Administration, Janssen, Merck, the National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders, the National Institute of Mental Health, Pfizer, the Stanley Medical Research Institute, and Wyeth; and has served as a consultant to or on the advisory boards of Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Otsuka, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Servier, Solvay/Wyeth and Teva. RFH, RLW, SE, TRT, JAA, ETM and RAL are employees of GlaxoSmithKline.
Lamotrigine in the acute treatment of bipolar depression: results of five double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 323–333, March 2008
How to Cite
Calabrese, J. R., Huffman, R. F., White, R. L., Edwards, S., Thompson, T. R., Ascher, J. A., Monaghan, E. T. and Leadbetter, R. A. (2008), Lamotrigine in the acute treatment of bipolar depression: results of five double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 323–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00500.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received 1 September 2006, revised and accepted for publication 13 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.