This research was supported by an investigator-initiated study grant from Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Inc., which provided financial support and study medication. KNRC has received grant support and has been a consultant to Ortho-McNeil Neurologics. DJK, HP, VJ, RB, JB, PS, PH, JSB, and SG have no reported conflicts of interest. KNRC and SG, as co-editors of this journal, have not had any influence on the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript, which was overseen by other senior Editorial Board members.
A placebo-controlled, random-assignment, parallel-group pilot study of adjunctive topiramate for patients with schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 609–617, September 2007
How to Cite
Roy Chengappa, K., Kupfer, D. J., Parepally, H., John, V., Basu, R., Buttenfield, J., Schlicht, P., Houck, P., Brar, J. S. and Gershon, S. (2007), A placebo-controlled, random-assignment, parallel-group pilot study of adjunctive topiramate for patients with schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 609–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00506.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 30 September 2005, revised and accepted for publication 30 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!