See Appendix for the Agomelatine Bipolar Study Group members
Agomelatine adjunctive therapy for acute bipolar depression: preliminary open data
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 628–635, September 2007
How to Cite
Calabrese, J. R., Guelfi, J. D., Perdrizet-Chevallier, C. and the Agomelatine Bipolar Study Group (2007), Agomelatine adjunctive therapy for acute bipolar depression: preliminary open data. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 628–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00507.x
JRC has served as a scientific consultant to Servier on the design and execution of bipolar depression studies; receives or has received research support, acted as a consultant, and/or served on a speakers bureau for Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Otsuka, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., Servier, and Solvay/Wyeth. JDG receives or has acted as a consultant and/or study co-ordinator for Eli Lilly & Co. and Wyeth. CP-C does not have any reported conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 3 October 2006, revised and accepted for publication 23 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.