PH has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline and AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals; and serves on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., GlaxoSmithKline, and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. SM, RS, BSP and LG have no reported conflict of interest.
Influence of mood state on capacity to consent to research in patients with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 303–309, March 2008
How to Cite
Misra, S., Socherman, R., Park, B. S., Hauser, P. and Ganzini, L. (2008), Influence of mood state on capacity to consent to research in patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 303–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00525.x
A preliminary version of this study was presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychiatry Association, May 21, 2005, Atlanta, GA, USA.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received 28 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 19 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.