GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals funded the study while the author was working for the firm. Dr Castilla-Puentes is now Director of Benefit Risk Management with Johnson & Johnson, Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
Effects of psychotropics on glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in a cohort of bipolar patients
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 772–778, November 2007
How to Cite
Castilla-Puentes, R. (2007), Effects of psychotropics on glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in a cohort of bipolar patients. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 772–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00534.x
This study was presented in part as a poster at the 157th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA), May 1-6, 2004, New York, NY.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Received 20 July 2005, revised and accepted for publication 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!