The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Behavioral Approach System and Behavioral Inhibition System sensitivities and bipolar spectrum disorders: prospective prediction of bipolar mood episodes
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 310–322, March 2008
How to Cite
Alloy, L. B., Abramson, L. Y., Walshaw, P. D., Cogswell, A., Grandin, L. D., Hughes, M. E., Iacoviello, B. M., Whitehouse, W. G., Urosevic, S., Nusslock, R. and Hogan, M. E. (2008), Behavioral Approach System and Behavioral Inhibition System sensitivities and bipolar spectrum disorders: prospective prediction of bipolar mood episodes. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 310–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00547.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Received 8 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 12 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!