The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
A new accurate method for predicting lithium clearance and daily dosage requirements in adult psychiatric patients
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 369–376, May 2008
How to Cite
Abou-Auda, H. S., Al-Yamani, M. J., Abou-Shaaban, R. R. and Khoshhal, S. I. (2008), A new accurate method for predicting lithium clearance and daily dosage requirements in adult psychiatric patients. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00549.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Received 19 April 2006, revised and accepted for publication 11 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.