PBM has received remuneration for lectures or advisory board membership from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, or Lundbeck in the last 5 years. GMG (as of September 12, 2007) has an interest in relation to one or more organizations that could be perceived as a possible conflict of interest in the context of the subject of this work. The relationship(s) include: grants: Sanofi-Aventis, Servier; honoraria: AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eisai, Lundbeck, Sanofi-Aventis, Servier; paid positions: University of Oxford, Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire NHS Mental Healthcare Trust; advisory boards: AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, P1Vital, Sanofi-Aventis, Servier, and Wyeth. GFJ has been (or is)* an advisory board member, clinical trial investigator, or consultant to AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Pfizer, Janssen-Cilag, Sanofi Aventis, Servier*, Organon Roche, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, the Commonwealth Government Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee, and the Australian Drug Evaluation Committee*. RMAH has served as a consultant/advisory board member for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cephalon, Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Jazz Pharmaceutical, KV Pharmaceutical, Ortho McNeil, Eli Lilly & Co., Novartis, Organon, Pfizer, Solvay Pharmaceuticals, and Wyeth-Ayerst.
Diagnostic guidelines for bipolar depression: a probabilistic approach
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1p2, pages 144–152, February 2008
How to Cite
Mitchell, P. B., Goodwin, G. M., Johnson, G. F. and Hirschfeld, R. M. (2008), Diagnostic guidelines for bipolar depression: a probabilistic approach. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00559.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 23 January 2007, revised and accepted for publication 3 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.