MB has received grant/research support from the Stanley Medical Research Institute, NARSAD, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., AstraZeneca, and Wyeth; has served as an advisor for Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Servier Deutschland, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Wyeth; and has received speaker honoraria from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, and Wyeth. SB has received grant support from CIHR, FRSQQ, NARSAD, RSMQ, and the Stanley Foundation; research support and contracts from AstraZeneca, Biovail, Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen-Ortho, Lundbeck, Merck-Frosst, Novartis, Pfizer, and Servier; has served as an advisor for AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Ortho, and Oryx; and serves on the speakers bureau for AstraZeneca, Biovail, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Ortho, Lundbeck, Organon, Oryx, and Wyeth-Ayerst. DLD has received grant support from Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Cyberonics, Merck, and Janssen; has served as a consultant to Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cypress, Corcept, Janssen, Novartis, Shire, Somerset, Otsuka, and Roch Diagnostics; and serves on the speakers bureau for Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Organon, and Forest. RK has received grant support from the Stanley Medical Research Institute and has served on advisory boards and has received speaker honoraria from Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen-Cilag, and AstraZeneca. BL has no reported conflict of interest.
Rapid cycling bipolar disorder – diagnostic concepts
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1p2, pages 153–162, February 2008
How to Cite
Bauer, M., Beaulieu, S., Dunner, D. L., Lafer, B. and Kupka, R. (2008), Rapid cycling bipolar disorder – diagnostic concepts. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00560.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 22 September 2006, revised and accepted for publication 7 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.