Disclosure information for both authors is listed before the references.
Bipolar II disorder: arguments for and against a distinct diagnostic entity
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1p2, pages 163–178, February 2008
How to Cite
Vieta, E. and Suppes, T. (2008), Bipolar II disorder: arguments for and against a distinct diagnostic entity. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 163–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00561.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 19 January 2007, revised and accepted for publication 6 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.