JP serves on the speakers bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, and Abbott; does not own any stock in these or other pharmaceutical companies; and has posted an extended discussion of these relationships on his website, http://PsychEducation.org. He receives royalties from a book for patients and families based on the bipolar spectrum concept. JA serves on the speakers bureau for Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline and AstraZeneca; has received honoraria from Pfizer; owns no stock in these or other pharmaceutical companies; and his work is supported by a private foundation. JK and JS have no conflicts to declare.
Validity and utility of bipolar spectrum models
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1p2, pages 179–193, February 2008
How to Cite
Phelps, J., Angst, J., Katzow, J. and Sadler, J. (2008), Validity and utility of bipolar spectrum models. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 179–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00562.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 28 January 2007, revised and accepted for publication 6 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.