EAY has previously acted as a consultant for Otsuka and Eli Lilly & Co. RLF receives or has received research support, acted as a consultant and/or served on a speakers bureau for Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celltech-Medeva, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Co., New River, Novartis, Otsuka, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Shire, Solvay, and Wyeth. BB has no financial ties to disclose.
Pediatric bipolar disorder: validity, phenomenology, and recommendations for diagnosis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1p2, pages 194–214, February 2008
How to Cite
Youngstrom, E. A., Birmaher, B. and Findling, R. L. (2008), Pediatric bipolar disorder: validity, phenomenology, and recommendations for diagnosis. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 194–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00563.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 12 September 2006, revised and accepted for publication 6 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.