GSM has received funding for research from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co. and Wyeth; and serves on the advisory boards of Eli Lilly & Co., Wyeth and AstraZeneca. AF serves on the speakers bureau for Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer and Eli Lilly-Italy; and is a consultant for Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer and Novartis. EDP serves on the speakers bureau for Pfizer and Forest. MG and VK have no reported conflict of interest.
Schizoaffective disorder: diagnostic issues and future recommendations
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1p2, pages 215–230, February 2008
How to Cite
Malhi, G. S., Green, M., Fagiolini, A., Peselow, E. D. and Kumari, V. (2008), Schizoaffective disorder: diagnostic issues and future recommendations. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 215–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00564.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 22 February 2007, revised and accepted for publication 21 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.