DJN has received research support from Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Wyeth, NARSAD and NIH; and speakers honoraria from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer. ZNS has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline, NIH, and Wyeth; has served on the advisory boards for Wyeth, Bristol-Myers Squibb and GlaxoSmithKline; and has received speakers honoraria from Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and Wyeth. ACV has received research support from AstraZeneca, a Harvard Medical School Fellowship, NARSAD, NIH, and the Stanley Institute; and has served as a consultant or received speakers honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis. MRC and SJ have received NIH research support. BK has received research support from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cyberonics, Eli Lilly & Co., Forest, Janssen, NIH, Novartis, and Wyeth. PBP has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline, NIH, and Pfizer; has served on the advisory boards for GlaxoSmithKline, SleepMed Digitrace, and UCB Pharma; and received speakers honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline and UCB Pharma. RJB has had research or consulting relationships but no equity holdings with the following companies: Auritec, Biotrofix, Eli Lilly & Co., IFI SpA, Janssen, JDS, Merck, NeuroHealing, Novartis, and Solvay, as well as NIH grant support.
Lamotrigine in bipolar disorder: efficacy during pregnancy
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 432–436, May 2008
How to Cite
Newport, D. J., Stowe, Z. N., Viguera, A. C., Calamaras, M. R., Juric, S., Knight, B., Pennell, P. B. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2008), Lamotrigine in bipolar disorder: efficacy during pregnancy. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 432–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00565.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Received 15 February 2007, revised and accepted for publication 30 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.