For a list of members of the EDHIPO (Hypomania Detection Study) Group, see Appendix 2.
Adaptation and validation of the Spanish version of the Mood Disorder Questionnaire for the detection of bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 400–412, May 2008
How to Cite
Sanchez-Moreno, J., Villagran, J., Gutierrez, J., Camacho, M., Ocio, S., Palao, D., Querejeta, I., Gascon, J., Sanchez, G., Vieta, E. and for the EDHIPO (Hypomania Detection Study) Group (2008), Adaptation and validation of the Spanish version of the Mood Disorder Questionnaire for the detection of bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 400–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00571.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
The results of the present study were partially presented in poster format at the IX National Congress of Psychiatry, Meeting of the Spanish Psychiatric Association, Spanish Society of Biological Psychiatry and World Psychiatric Association, Pamplona, Spain, 24–25 October 2005, and at the 159th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Toronto, Canada, 20–25 May 2006.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Received 31 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 14 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.