The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Decreased levels of serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor in both depressed and euthymic patients with unipolar depression and in euthymic patients with bipolar I and II disorders
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 95–100, February 2008
How to Cite
Monteleone, P., Serritella, C., Martiadis, V. and Maj, M. (2008), Decreased levels of serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor in both depressed and euthymic patients with unipolar depression and in euthymic patients with bipolar I and II disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 95–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00459.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 17 March 2006, revised and accepted for publication 6 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!