The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Mood-stabilizing pharmacological treatment in bipolar disorders and risk of suicide
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 87–94, February 2008
How to Cite
Søndergård, L., Lopez, A. G., Andersen, P. K. and Kessing, L. V. (2008), Mood-stabilizing pharmacological treatment in bipolar disorders and risk of suicide. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00464.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 30 November 2005, revised and accepted for publication 1 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.