The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Psychotic phenomena in 257 young children and adolescents with bipolar I disorder: delusions and hallucinations (benign and pathological)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 45–55, February 2008
How to Cite
Tillman, R., Geller, B., Klages, T., Corrigan, M., Bolhofner, K. and Zimerman, B. (2008), Psychotic phenomena in 257 young children and adolescents with bipolar I disorder: delusions and hallucinations (benign and pathological). Bipolar Disorders, 10: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00480.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 9 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.