The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Mania profile in a community sample of prepubertal children in Turkey
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 546–553, June 2008
How to Cite
Diler, R. S., Uguz, S., Seydaoglu, G. and Avci, A. (2008), Mania profile in a community sample of prepubertal children in Turkey. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 546–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00580.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 10 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 11 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.