The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this work.
Wisconsin Card Sorting Test performance in bipolar disorder: effects of mood state and early course
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 539–545, June 2008
How to Cite
Fleck, D. E., Shear, P. K., Madore, M. and Strakowski, S. M. (2008), Wisconsin Card Sorting Test performance in bipolar disorder: effects of mood state and early course. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 539–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00582.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 5 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 27 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.