Deceased since submission.
Substance use disorders among adolescents with bipolar spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 469–478, June 2008
How to Cite
Goldstein, B. I., Strober, M. A., Birmaher, B., Axelson, D. A., Esposito-Smythers, C., Goldstein, T. R., Leonard, H., Hunt, J., Gill, M. K., Iyengar, S., Grimm, C., Yang, M., Ryan, N. D. and Keller, M. B. (2008), Substance use disorders among adolescents with bipolar spectrum disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 469–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00584.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Preliminary findings were presented in poster form at the 160th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, May 2007, San Diego, CA, USA and at the Seventh International Conference on Bipolar Disorder, June 2007, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. This paper was awarded the 2008 Samuel Gershon Award for Junior Investigators from the International Society for Bipolar Disorders.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 8 January 2007, revised and accepted for publication 29 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.