The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Rapid cycling bipolar disorders in primary and tertiary care treated patients
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 495–502, June 2008
How to Cite
Hajek, T., Hahn, M., Slaney, C., Garnham, J., Green, J., Růžičková, M., Zvolský, P. and Alda, M. (2008), Rapid cycling bipolar disorders in primary and tertiary care treated patients. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 495–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00587.x
Parts of this paper were presented at the XIII World Congress of Psychiatry, Cairo, Egypt, 2005, and at the 3rd International Society for Affective Disorders Meeting, Lisbon, Portugal, 2006.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 2 October 2006, revised and accepted for publication 30 April 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Potentially Modifiable Risk Factor for Neurochemical Brain Changes in Bipolar Disorders, Biological Psychiatry, 2013,, , , , ,
- 3Enfermedades físicas y uso de sustancias comórbidas en el trastorno bipolar, Psiquiatría Biológica, 2010, 17, 4, 127, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Medical and substance use comorbidity in bipolar disorder, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2009, 116, 1-2, 64, , , , , , , , , ,