FC has acted as a consultant/speaker for AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Sanofi, Tecnofar and Shire. EV has received grants related to this study from the Instituto Carlos III, CIBER-SAM, Spain, and has also received grants unrelated to this study and has acted as a consultant to AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, Merck Sharp, & Dohme, Novartis, Organon, Otsuka, Pfizer, Sanofi, and Servier. MR, JS-M, CT, AM-A, MC, JMG, AB, and MS have no reported conflict of interest.
Impact of caregiver group psychoeducation on the course and outcome of bipolar patients in remission: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 511–519, June 2008
How to Cite
Reinares, M., Colom, F., Sánchez-Moreno, J., Torrent, C., Martínez-Arán, A., Comes, M., Goikolea, J. M., Benabarre, A., Salamero, M. and Vieta, E. (2008), Impact of caregiver group psychoeducation on the course and outcome of bipolar patients in remission: a randomized controlled trial. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 511–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00588.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 9 March 2007, revised and accepted for publication 29 June 2007
Vol. 10, Issue 5, 657, Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.