The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Comorbid anxiety in bipolar disorder: does it have an independent effect on suicidality?
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 530–538, June 2008
How to Cite
Nakagawa, A., Grunebaum, M. F., Sullivan, G. M., Currier, D., Ellis, S. P., Burke, A. K., Brent, D. A., Mann, J. J. and Oquendo, M. A. (2008), Comorbid anxiety in bipolar disorder: does it have an independent effect on suicidality?. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 530–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00590.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 21 November 2006, revised and accepted for publication 11 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!