The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Neuropsychological task performance in bipolar spectrum illness: genetics, alcohol abuse, medication and childhood trauma
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 479–494, June 2008
How to Cite
Savitz, J. B., Van Der Merwe, L., Stein, D. J., Solms, M. and Ramesar, R. S. (2008), Neuropsychological task performance in bipolar spectrum illness: genetics, alcohol abuse, medication and childhood trauma. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 479–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00591.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 29 November 2006, revised and accepted for publication 14 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.