The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Neuropsychological task performance in bipolar spectrum illness: genetics, alcohol abuse, medication and childhood trauma
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 479–494, June 2008
How to Cite
Savitz, J. B., Van Der Merwe, L., Stein, D. J., Solms, M. and Ramesar, R. S. (2008), Neuropsychological task performance in bipolar spectrum illness: genetics, alcohol abuse, medication and childhood trauma. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 479–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00591.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 29 November 2006, revised and accepted for publication 14 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.