AS, RN, JS, and MB are employees of Badalona Serveis Assistencials, the health provider that maintains the database analyzed in this study. JR is an employee of Pfizer, Spain. Pfizer funded a limited grant to cover only the data analysis.
Metabolic syndrome in bipolar disorder: a cross-sectional assessment of a Health Management Organization database
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 607–616, August 2008
How to Cite
Sicras, A., Rejas, J., Navarro, R., Serrat, J. and Blanca, M. (2008), Metabolic syndrome in bipolar disorder: a cross-sectional assessment of a Health Management Organization database. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 607–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00599.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 7 September 2006, revised and accepted for publication 5 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.