These two authors contributed equally to the work.
Association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene and a severe form of bipolar disorder, but no interaction with the serotonin transporter gene
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 580–587, August 2008
How to Cite
Vincze, I., Perroud, N., Buresi, C., Baud, P., Bellivier, F., Etain, B., Fournier, C., Karege, F., Matthey, M.-L., Preisig, M., Leboyer, M. and Malafosse, A. (2008), Association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene and a severe form of bipolar disorder, but no interaction with the serotonin transporter gene. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00603.x
The authors of this paper do not have any financial or non-financial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 28 November 2006, revised and accepted for publication 15 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.