The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Quality of life in bipolar disorder patients: a comparison with a general population sample
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 625–634, August 2008
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Rojas, L., Gurpegui, M., Ayuso-Mateos, J. L., Gutiérrez-Ariza, J. A., Ruiz-Veguilla, M. and Jurado, D. (2008), Quality of life in bipolar disorder patients: a comparison with a general population sample. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 625–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00604.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 18 December 2006, revised and accepted for publication 14 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.