These data were presented in part at the 159th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Toronto, Canada, May 20–25, 2006.
Missed bipolarity and psychiatric comorbidity in women with postpartum depression
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 742–747, September 2008
How to Cite
Sharma, V., Khan, M., Corpse, C. and Sharma, P. (2008), Missed bipolarity and psychiatric comorbidity in women with postpartum depression. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 742–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00606.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might post a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received 26 June 2007, revised and accepted for publication 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.